Our mission at NixonMcInnes is to improve the relationships between large organisations and the people that matter to them.
We do this by helping these large organisations become social businesses.
At NixonMcInnes we define social business like this:
In a connected future, the social business listens, learns, evolves and profitably operates for the benefit of its staff, customers and wider ecosystem.
As our client organisations become more social they:
- get better at listening and engaging in dialogue internally and externally
- bring more of their whole organisation and their stakeholders into their conversations
- increase the speed that they think and take action
- change their culture, technologies and behaviours
- get fit for the 21st century
Along with a handful of other firms globally, we are leading the way in helping organisations take these steps.
In this work we are already helping large organisations across diverse sectors, from transport and TV through to government and charities. If you would like to discuss your needs get in touch.