23rd October 2014
23rd October 2014
21st October 2014
20th October 2014
16th October 2014
10th October 2014
- We’re hiring: Change consultant at NixonMcInnes 20th May 2014
- I’m bored of social media and here’s why… 6th January 2014
- Are you really working flexibly? Seven things to check 10th March 2014
- Why mindfulness matters: the business case for mindfulness at work 13th June 2014
- Weekly improv drop in classes at NixonMcInnes – every Friday lunchtime. 29th August 2014
- Building a successful internal network globally – lessons from the frontline with Telefonica 26th June 2014
Latest from Anna
Last week, I had a very interesting chat with the lovely Jennifer Hayward from Telefonica. Jennifer currently works in the Global Internal Comms team at Telefonica and generously agreed to talk to us about her work managing, curating, promoting and em...Read full blog post
Head of business development
I love exploring new environments, discovering potential, imagining futures and making connections.
What I do
My primary role is to introduce NixonMcInnes to new clients, matching talent at NM to the smart people leading exciting projects within the organisations we want to work with and work with our team to design responses to meaty challenges and needs. I love the initial conversations I have with potential clients, getting to know new people and cultures, and getting to the core of their challenges and what it would really mean for them to solve them. These initial stages are critical; the better that we know you, the better we can help.
Why I do it
I believe that business development is essentially a creative process, staring with lines of inquiry through to designing our response and the best team for you. We're pretty unusual at NM in that we don't pay commission to salespeople, so it ensures that we only sell clients what they need and the people who are doing the selling work need to genuinely enjoy it. Outside of work I love to design and make things. I've been doing an art foundation in my head ever since finishing at art college in 1999.
Latest Blog Posts
- Building a successful internal network globally – lessons from the frontline with Telefonica, 26th June 2014
- Hierarchical vs Networked learning, 17th January 2013