Address the digital challenge
We work with large organisations to make them more innovative, collaborative and agile in a rapidly changing, digital world.
What we do
Digital tools, technology and behaviour are disrupting the way you do business and creating a new competitive environment in which you risk being left behind. You need to know more about your customers, to remain relevant and create products and services that resonate with their digitally connected lifestyles. You want to create a working environment that attracts and retains the best talent and enables them to fully contribute their ideas and energy. You need to evolve your culture to embrace change, enable agile, collaborative working practices and become fit for the 21st century.
* Digital leadership: informing, inspiring, developing confidence and leadership in digital for senior teams
* Purpose discovery: creating total clarity of your organisation's true and meaningful purpose, to align everything around it
* Values definition: uncovering shared and unique values to create values-driven behaviours.
* Customer-first programmes: embedding a customer-centric mindset to better connect your people with your customers, regardless of job function
* Collaboration programmes: establishing and supporting collaborative behaviours; generating value from investments in enterprise social networks
* Innovation programmes: embedding more agile ways of developing products and services through piloting new approaches to problem-solving
* Organisation design: creating new organisational structures and processes
* Culture development: developing open, participative, agile working practices and cultural totems for flexible, resilient, happy teams
* Participative leadership: developing more open, empowering and collaborative approaches to leadership that harness collective intelligence
Social media strategy
Your social media activity has developed organically. Your teams are kept busy, but you’re not really sure how to service growing demand in a cost-effective, low risk, reputationally-beneficial way. You’d also like to be clearer about the value of your activity and how it actually contributes to meeting your business objectives.
* Audit and analysis: performance, conversation and competitor analysis
* Strategy development: workshops, collaborative-design and strategy development
* Social customer service assessment: analysis of current performance
* Guidelines, governance and compliance: creating clear guidelines and governance to manage risk and reputation
* Structure and process: designing teams, functions and processes that integrate social media into service delivery
* Digital skills and support: training, workshops and learning programmes that embed digital skills and thinking
* Measurement and evaluation: framework development and regular reporting service
* Social customer service strategy and implementation: service assessment and design, creating policy, process and governance; team upskilling
The NixonMcInnes team comprises respected thinkers on social business, innovation and digital culture. A number of our consultants are talented public speakers available for conferences, seminars and workshops.