Cor blimey, it’s the end of another week already, and what a week it’s been, full of bubble wrap, office disarray, sub-optimal internet access and, most importantly, the Christmas spirit!
Here’s a quick run-down of our week in full, for your delectation and delight…
- This was our first week in our shiny new office! It’s a great space, you should definitely drop by and check it out sometime. Mad props to Leesa and her office move crew for managing the process so seamlessly!
- Will and Anna had an initial meeting with a potential new client who is looking for some help with social media measurement.
- We held our first Social Media Customer Service Roundtable, with attendees from FCO, WWF, Nectar, FGW and Conversocial. The roundtable was designed to bring like-minded individuals together, so that they can discuss real-life issues and share expertise. We’re going to run another in January and make it a regular thing.
- I designed a collaboration process for the distributed, cross-organisation team to follow for the @bbcweatherbot pilot.
- I also tweaked the Business Hacker job ad, and basically made it more awesome-er, check it out!
- We ALL enjoyed seeing the Christmas lights being switched on in East Street!
- Ross kicked off a social guideline overhaul for a sportswear client, bringing them in-line with the strategy and crisis management framework we recently developed for them. The guidelines will be used by social media teams globally.
- Will was panelist at UK launch of Global Entrepreneurship Week, ran a speed networking session at Employee Ownership Association annual conference, where he heard an interesting guy from Gore give a talk about their radical business practices.
- Caz made progress with the new NM intern programme (“The NM Experience”) coming soon, so watch this space!!
- I designed a process with @Louise Ash to clean up and re-organise our CRM data. FUN!
- We had our first ever NM Book Club over lunch today where we discussed Culture Shock. We’re thinking of opening up the next book club session to our friends and family outside of NM – comment below if you’re interested!
- Brucey finished up a Christmassy set of designs for our client’s Facebook and Twitter campaign.
- Bee kicked off a piece of work with a client in a traditional professional services environment to start fleshing out their needs with regards to a programme to explore new and more effective ways of working! YESSS!
Phew! That’s it from us for another week. Enjoy your weekends folks, see you next week! :)